Block 54 -Windmills-is from Moda fabric designer Janet Clare. I love looking at the blocks and wondering why the designer gave each one its name, this one is pretty obvious. I pieced this block a little different than the pattern and in doing so I did not get the triangles correct in my center square in a square…but oh well, it is fine for me…I did not have time to fix it so it’s staying!
Only two more books next and Block Heads 3 is finishing up soon…make sure you have downloaded all the blocks. I will be posting my finishing soon! Thank you and have a great rest of the week!
To visit any or all the other Moda designers click the links below:
- Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
- Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
- Betsy Chutchian
- Jan Patek of Jan Patek Quilts
- Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
- Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
- Lissa Alexander
- Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
- Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Stacey Iest Hsu
- Robin Pickens
- Janet Clare
- Jen Kingwell
- Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Company
Click this Icon to visit Primitive Gatherings!
All for now…Lisa