Here is my Pennies from Heaven…it is going to be sent off to the quilter today…thought you might want a peek, especially if you are doing it as a BOM…
If you live close and need a ride to the Schaumburg show in IL…we are going…see the details below…if you live in IL or surrounding area come visit us…we miss the Chicago show so we are coming to the Sewing Expo show for our sounthern customers….
See you March 22-24
On the road with Primitive Gatherings! Join the fun!
Original Sewing & Quilt Expo
Friday, March 23 , 2012 Schaumburg Convention Center
Welcome to Original Sewing & Quilt Expo! Get ready for your annual treat, the only event each year where it’s all about YOU. Returning just in time to re-charge your creativity, this year’s Expo brings you MORE about quiltmaking, MORE on Stage and in the Classroom, MORE workshops, MORE shopping . . . much more for you to choose from and enjoy.
We are very excited to announce we will have coach transportation to the show! Lisa vends at various locations of this quality show across the country. Now we are excited to offer you the opportunity to attend with wonderful Primitive Gatherings friends…like YOU! Plan now to sit back and enjoy this special gathering by joining us for the best road trip to Chicago.
Sign up is open NOW…in person or by phone 920-722-7233
- only $45 per person. (Pay when you sign up)
- INCLUDES: transportation, show ticket, 1 session class voucher (redeemable at the Expo),
Expo lapel pin and shopping bag
- Pick up will be in NEENAH, old Pick ‘n Save Parking Lot on NW corner of Green Bay Rd/Winneconne Ave (just off Hwy 41),.
- Departs at 7:00 am, boarding begins at 6:45 am, arriving at the show approx 10:00am
- Board for home, 6:00 pm when show closes, arrive home about 10:30
- We’ll make a stop (approx 45 min) near Kenosha for a quick supper on the way home
Leave a Reply