and the winners are….

Prizes for the Size Matters Blog Hop
Prizes for the Size Matters
Blog Hop

I want to thank everyone who stopped during the hop…You all are so very nice with your comments…

The winners for the Size Matters Moda blog hop are as follows:  Please send us your full name and address to:

lisa.bongean@yahoo.com   You have 2 weeks to claim your prize!!!

Patti RosenbaumSeptember 11, 2013 at 11:52 am

I just think I am addicted to Primitive Gatherings in general! I love the quilts that you make and the fabric designs are out of this world. I just have to keep up collecting them all! I can’t wait to try this Whirlygig.

Kim TurnerSeptember 13, 2013 at 11:34 am

I have limited sewing space so I buy charm packs,jelly rolls and layer cakers. On occassion I pick up a fat quarter as well.

Diane GSeptember 11, 2013 at 9:14 am

I would love to be able to buy a fat quarter pack of every fabric line…however, my crafting budget couldn’t handle it. Maybe I should thing bigger…

KateSeptember 11, 2013 at 9:05 am

Love the quilts- they all are lovely. I like FQs and charm packs. They are small enough that I can buy and not feel guilty!

KristySeptember 11, 2013 at 9:32 am

I am telling you, you and Linda are a match made in Heaven. Your quilt design and her quilting design are fabulous!!!! I did find the renegade tulip block…loved it! I also, love that Moda reprints some of your fabrics so I can buy it in one yard pieces. Yes, I said one yard pieces…..can you really ever have too much? I don’t think so. Kristy

Cathy WeatherfordSeptember 11, 2013 at 2:51 pm

I like 1/2 yd cuts, and fat quarters. Haven’t got into charm packs. You are so inspiring. Thanks so much.

aimee74September 11, 2013 at 6:51 pm

I prefer buying fabric in at least 1 yard cuts, if I really like it I buy as much of it as I can. I can always cut it down myself

sunporchquiltsSeptember 15, 2013 at 8:00 am

I find myself buying half yards more often than not – a fat quarter just isn’t enough!

Here is a quilt you can make from all of the blocks collected from the HOP! Made by Tammy…PS…Tammy is letting us publish a quilt she made from Floral Gatherings….stop back to see it!

Click Here

Advertisements
Posted in Uncategorized

Published by

lisabongean

I live in Butte Des Morts, WI, Married to Nick, with 3 sons, Lance (forever 29) , Luke 30 and Jake 29 I am a quilter, rugger, gardener and I also love to cook when I get the chance...

4 thoughts on “and the winners are….

Thank You for leaving a comment...we love to hear from you!!!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )