Sep

Good News Chattanooga TN…Bad News Atlanta GA…

Just want everyone to know we will be in Chattanooga  TN tomorrow for the AQS show!  Bad News…We are NOT going to be in Atlanta for the Original Quilt and Sewing Expo…We are so sorry, but sometimes things happen that are out of our control…so if you are in GA- I guess you are going to have to go to Chattanooga to see us…Nick and Amy are there…Nicks says  it is only 100 miles from the Atlanta show location and he wanted me to let everyone know ahead if possible…

Something you might want to pick up at the show…new packaging for wool appliqué needles…photo 8We are going to start selling them wholesale to shops and had to change the packaging as the cards were too labor intensive…we will still sell the cards in our store but not to shops.  The new packaging comes with 12 needles…6 just aren’t enough for me…tell your local shops to order them from us (primitivegatheringswholesale.com) or Moda will have them too!  I don’t have them on the website yet but will soon!   I promise I’ll let you know when in case you need some.  If you use our #24 chenille needles and can’t live without them…comment on this post and I’ll pick the best ones and send you some!  Be truthful…I want real testimonies…not like the fat loss ones.

I am home working on Fall Market, Lakeside Gathering quilts and lots of other stuff…I will be in Gwinnett GA teaching next week, so I am not at the show….I hope the GA girls are ready to have some fun!!!

I posted earlier about my hand quilting project that I was working on…I finished it up the end of August…here it is..all finished! photo 9 photo 7You can kind of see my sewing space at the Lakehouse here…see how close I am to the water?  I sew right in the middle of everything…there is no sewing room for me…I love it…I can cook..and quilt at the same time…Nick hates my mess though…I was doing a bunch of cutting and just swooshed it all on the floor, it was all kinds of dog ears and little trimmings and he was like…What’s going on here?  I was like..What?  but anyway…I love to hand quilt…I get up pretty early…the morning is the best time to think about things, about what I need to accomplish that day and just lose myself in the stitches and you can’t beat the view!….

photo 10I also started working on my Modern Building Blocks BOM that is starting at Primitive Gathering in October ….It is a huge adjustment from what I was stitching…Here is one of the blocks…next to…Tackle Box Mini…the Moda Love Blog quilt and the bonus project from the Pieced Block of the Week this summer… The MBB quilt is a blast…I stitched the big block…then I starting sewing and before you know it I had 4 more done! Here is a general idea of the whole quilt.  If you want to sign up and stitch these with me we are doing 3 versions…Japanese, Civil War and then the original Modern version…and yes..I am stitching the modern version..just let me get it out of my system and then I will be back to normal…I seen this quilt and spring market…it was awesome! Moda had a green couch with all sizes of pillows made from these blocks on it…I wanted it!!! If someone has a picture of this…send it to me…Here is the quilt on our website if you need to stitch along with me…There are 48 blocks total and it is only $12 buck per month… Modern Building Blocks BOM1867.3486388

Well thats about it for now…What’s everyone stitching on?

LB

109 Responses to “Good News Chattanooga TN…Bad News Atlanta GA…”

1. 1 Mary Pasewark
    September 9, 2014 at 8:21 pm

Lisa’s chenille needles–there’s nothing better for wool applique! I struggled for years trying to find a good needle for perle cotton. The # 24’s are perfect– easy to thread and easy to pass through wool fabric. They even work well on multiple layers of wool.

2. 2 Carolyn Mendoza
    September 9, 2014 at 8:21 pm

Lisa
    I love the #24 chenilles . They are just the best. Missed going to Grand Rapids this year to replenish my supply.

3. 3 Laurie kelley
    September 9, 2014 at 8:24 pm

What is the name of the pattern that you just finished with the beautiful hand quilting?? It is stunning!!!

September 9, 2014 at 8:26 pm

Is that BIG STITCH quilting I see you have done? Did you use perle cotton for that? It sorta looks that way. I really like working the big stitch since I might be able to get things quilted in my lifetime! I will honestly say I have NOT tried your needles for wool and I do a LOT of wool applique. I use some others that I found at a show some time ago. They’re long and thin and I do like them. I will need to compare when I can get my quilting fingers on some of yours! 🙂

5. September 9, 2014 at 8:29 pm

Excellent #24 needles, I was able to try them because of a class I took with Lisa in Arizona! They are great for wool applique and outshine the others I have tried in the past!

6. September 9, 2014 at 8:36 pm

Love hour stuff because of you I started using the chenille needles love them. Your hand quilting reminds menofnwhen I started 35 years ago……

September 9, 2014 at 8:39 pm

The #24 needles are the best needles to use for wool applique. I didn’t know about them until I took your working with wool class a couple of years ago. Now they are the only needles I use. The needles I used before would bend but these don’t at all. I love the new packaging, it would fit nicely in my pin box.

8. 13 Jane
    September 9, 2014 at 8:42 pm

You do inspire me! The MBB looks very very tempting. I am very attracted to this type of quilts.

9. 14 Mary Anne Schreiner
    September 9, 2014 at 8:45 pm

I use them and I love them. I think the new tubes of needles will be fantastic, less chance of pricking my fingers when I try to take them out of the felt or reach into my bag to get them!

10. 15 Nancy Knight
    September 9, 2014 at 8:49 pm

I’ve been using your chenille needles for 5 or 6 years – I first found them at your booth at the Houston quilt show, you said they were the best and they are! I’ve been hooked ever since. The eye is so easy to thread and they just glide right thru the wool. They last for more than one project too. They are the only brand I use and recommend to my friends. I’ll look forward to picking more up in the new packaging at Houston this year!

11. 16 Pam
    September 9, 2014 at 8:53 pm

Can you please tell me which APQ issue has your navy and cream quilt that was your first quilt? I couldn’t go through all 400 posts from yesterday. It us beautiful, by the way and obviously you’re a natural quilter! Thanks so much!!

12. 18 susan
    September 9, 2014 at 8:54 pm

love your hand quilting! can i ask what type of frame that is? do you like it? i have been looking for one, and am just unsure!! thanks!

13. 20 Barbara
    September 9, 2014 at 9:01 pm

Absolutely love your #24 needles. They are the only ones I use. When I finish a project, I put the needle back on the card to reuse again. Looking forward to Houston Quilt Festival to pick up some more.

14. 21 Jan Gezon
    September 9, 2014 at 9:03 pm

So I have 2 tins with needles for my wool appliqué. One tin is full of needles… Ones that I just don’t like, they don’t feel good in my hand, or can’t stand to thread them. Notice that I said it was full..then there is another tin that has the good ones… Like the ones from PG. They just work… But it is almost empty as in I may be 1 or 2 needles away from having to go to the bad needle tin, or STOP STITCHING… Good thing I picked Chattanooga over Atlanta! But free would even better…there are never enough needles, wool or time to stitch.

BTW..I love that you did the Moda Love I the mini charms… I am going to pick up some mini charms!

15. 22 Sue singer
    September 9, 2014 at 9:04 pm

I have tried numerous brands of wool needles, and yours are by far the best on the market. I try to buy a years supply at road to California each year

16. September 9, 2014 at 9:06 pm

These needles are the best for wool appliqué. I buy wholesale from you so I will be ordering some of the the new packages of needles.

17. 24 diane friedman
    September 9, 2014 at 9:09 pm

lovely quilts and picking up on the hand sewn older look, beautiful work!

18. 25 Susan Buntz
    September 9, 2014 at 9:10 pm

I have been using the #24 needles for quite some time. I buy 3 packages at a time. Just got my order this last week. What I like about them is that they are really sharp! They have a good size eye too. Other #24 needles don’t have that point that’s important to me!

19. 26 Meme
    September 9, 2014 at 9:13 pm

I have not used your needles yet. Be sure to bring plenty to Houston. I would be happy to receive a gift to try before I buy! I love every thing you do, so I know I will be be happy with your needles. Thanks for being such a giving person.

20. 27 gwen
    September 9, 2014 at 9:14 pm

I first used your needles this past fall and LOVE them more than the ones I purchased from my LQS. I was hoping to see ya’ll Thurs. here in Atlanta. 😦
    Gwen

21. September 9, 2014 at 9:15 pm

Oh, did I mention that these needles are also great for sewing on your bindings?

22. 31 gijane279-Liz
    September 9, 2014 at 9:28 pm

LOVE your needles, and I still considering myself a “wool” novice so I have a question: I’m not sure when to change out my needle… Lol I have several of yours in both the 22 and 24’s (I bought quite a few cards of them last year) since I love them so and share with friends (sometimes). I normally change it when it feels “dull” or gets that “snaggy” feeling. Any other guidelines? And Lisa While I wouldn’t mind getting a present of needles in the mail, since I do have so many please give mine to someone who needs to try the best 🙂 I do like that nifty looking new lil package… I’m going to have to order those when you get them, I literally carry a wool project in a baggie in my purse a lot and I can’t begin to tell you how many pokes I’ve gotten. 🙂

23. September 9, 2014 at 9:44 pm

What am I sewing on? I am making valance s for barn decorations for my daughters’ horsebarn at the St. Jo county fair.
    I bought a handful of your packages of needles. I taped a package to the inside lid of each of my hand work project boxes. I dont have to go looking for needles anymore.
    Kathy from Battle Creek.

24. 37 Coleen P
    September 9, 2014 at 9:57 pm

Drove 4 1/2 hours to take your wool class last year. Had never worked with wool appliqué before so purchased supplies that day. Used your needles and loved the ease of sewing with them. I bought several cards of each 22 and 24 size and have used only these needles since. Also bought the needle threader which is wonderful. Have not tried others since I am so happy with these. ” Why fix something that isn’t broken ?”

25. 38 Debra Caillier
    September 9, 2014 at 10:01 pm

I haven’t ever used your needles and honestly never knew there was such a difference between needles other than size. From everyone’s comments, seems I have been missing out on the good ones (yours)! Would love to try them out. Thanks for the generous give away.

26. 39 Karen Martin
    September 9, 2014 at 10:07 pm

I’ve been using the needles on the summer block of the week and have worn them out! I need more–glad they will be coming in bigger packs!

27. 40 Vickie schmidt
    September 9, 2014 at 10:13 pm

Lisa, I love using the #24 needles for my Primitive Gathering patterns and kits. A group of us meet every Monday night at our local Library’s conference room and work on our quilt projects. We are huge fans and when one of the ladies told us you use #24 needles, we all had to try them and we agree, they are so much better than other needles we have used in the past. Sure enjoyed talking with you in Grand Rapids. Our group bought a lot of new kits and threads from your booth to use with our needles! Thanks for the great designs.

28. 41 Joni
    September 9, 2014 at 10:14 pm

All my 13 squares are together & only 1 is finished completely! Block 2 will be done tomorrow!!!

29. 43 Bev Ziese
    September 9, 2014 at 10:23 pm

I really love the number 24 needles and have been using only those for several years for my wool appliqué. They are difficult to find locally. Sure hope you continue to carry them. It’s neat to hear from others who love to use them like I do. I’d hate to see them disappear like the steam a seam fuseable you taught me to use. Nothing has ever come close to replacing it.

30. 44 Helen Lebrett
    September 9, 2014 at 10:32 pm

Can I order these from the shop? I didn’t see them on the web site: I’d like to try them. Thanks!! Hugs, H in Healdsburg

31. September 9, 2014 at 10:38 pm

Hi Lisa! This is my first time commenting on your post. I, like Debra, have not had the privilege of using your needles yet. I sure want too! Hope you like my silly post.. lol I bought your light box this past year and it sure has helped! Now I shall need some new needles! Thanks! I have to order all my supplies online as I have no good quilt shops with the primitive style that I love so thanks for your store.

32. 46 Fran Bianchi
    September 9, 2014 at 10:39 pm

I purchased some #22’s and #24’s from you several years ago at Road to California when I bought my first wool kit from you. I can honestly say that I have never used any other. Since then I have purchased many more cards, usually two or three at a time….don’t want to run out! I love the cute little needle tubes and will be ordering some soon.

What am I stitching on? Road 66 blocks, and it love them. I also am getting ready to big stitch the Baptist Fan pattern on a blue and white Shoo Fly quilt, so yor picture is motivating me to get started.

33. 47 Veronica Longobardi
    September 9, 2014 at 10:56 pm

I use your 24 needles and I agree with the other posts. They are easy to thread even with the #8 perle cotton . I find them to be sharp and go through double layers easily.

34. 48 Patricia Streeter
    September 9, 2014 at 10:58 pm

I was hooked on your #24 chenille needles when I first purchased them at your booth in Houston. Now I buy them 6 cards at a time as I am always giving the to my stitching friends. There is simply no other for wool appliqué!

35. September 9, 2014 at 11:09 pm

I am so in love with your hand quilted project! Just beautiful!! I have that issue of APQ and plan to make it someday, but I have another one of Kathie’s patterns cut and ready to sew, if I ever get to it. Got a giggle over you sweeping the scraps to the floor. : )

36. 52 Marcy P
    September 9, 2014 at 11:21 pm

I totally love the #24 needles, it’s what I started wool applique with. I switched to another needle because of a class teacher and then just had to switch back to yours. They are the best.

37. 53 Symantha from Indiana
    September 9, 2014 at 11:28 pm

I love what you did with the Love Blog Hop Pattern! I have been excited to see what yours would look like. It’s amazing how different all the projects look. I have to say, I really like most all of them. Thank you for the free pattern! Please enter my name into the drawing for the fat 8th bundle of your new Lakeside Gatherings. Those fabrics are so beautiful, and the quilts you made with them are perfection! Thanks so much for all your hard work!

38. September 9, 2014 at 11:48 pm

I wish I could say how wonderful your wool needles are. But I didn’t know about them. Now that I do I plan to buy some and give them a try. Nancy P.

39. 55 April L.
    September 10, 2014 at 2:09 am

I really can’t wait to try this pattern!! I love quilting and have so all my life. Unfortunately, it scared me to try until this year. I’m addicted! I love the fabrics & all the possibilities!!! Thank you for being a part of this & I wish I lived closer to visit you all!!!

September 10, 2014 at 2:43 am

I was introduced to these needles by the “woolie” who started me on my first working with wool project. I love how easy to thread they are, and how easily they glide through multiple layers of cotton and wool. I especially like that no matter how tense I am when doing handwork, you cannot bend these needles! Have you ever worked on a project and then realized that you have transferred your tension all the way down to your thumb and put a curve into your needle? That doesn’t happen with these needles! Meaning they last longer…but I could still use some new ones.

41. 57 njquilter24
    September 10, 2014 at 2:56 am

Love your Weaving the Rails quilt! I am in the process of making another one, its a great way to use up some of those left over strips and scraps we all seem to have! I am jealous you hand quilted yours I guess the challenge is on now I need to hand quilt this one and yes with baptist fans too. Its my go to pattern for hand quilting as well as having it machine quilted for patterns like this.
    Love your view, so inspiring I bet. OK so what kind of hand quilting frame do you have its on my short list of next thing to buy. Thanks I am thrilled you chose to make one of my published quilts , I am a huge fan of your work and your FABRICS!!!!!
    btw we need more shirtings!
    Kathie

42. 59 Susie Brown
    September 10, 2014 at 4:46 am

I have used your needles exclusivly since buying them at Paducah several years ago. They are the best!

43. September 10, 2014 at 5:43 am

I absolutely love your chenille needles. Picked some up in Grand Rapids last year. Liked them so much I added them to the list (in my phone) of things to get this year at the show! They needle beautifully and the size is perfect in my hand. Going to my LQS for a class today and will tell her about your plan to sell them wholesale. I like the new packaging with twelve needles too.

44. 61 lenorew1
    September 10, 2014 at 5:49 am

I absolutely love your chenille needles. I picked some up at the Grand Rapids show last year and liked them so much that I added them to the list (I had going in my phone) of things to get at this years show. Picked more up this year! They needle beautifully and the size is perfect in my hand. Going to my LQS today for a class. Will tell her about your plans for wholesaling to shops. I like the new packaging with 12 in the tube too.

45. 62 Lorrie McD.
    September 10, 2014 at 6:17 am

I love those needles…………if I run out and try to keep stitching while I’m waiting on some to come in the mail, I end up having to quit the stitching until your parcel arrives! They are the best.

46. 63 Karen Schultz
    September 10, 2014 at 6:36 am

Love your # 24’s. My wool loves them too!

47. 64 Pamela Mickey
    September 10, 2014 at 6:45 am

You are very inspiring! Your needles are the best. Beautiful hand quilting!

48. 65 Susan J
    September 10, 2014 at 7:02 am

I was introduced to your chenille needles taking a class w/you thru our guild years ago, and they are the best-such a great class, we got to hear all your tips and stories. Thank you for all you do.

September 10, 2014 at 7:22 am

I was skeptical about the chenille needles, I purchased primitive gatherings needles 3 years ago and will never go bac.k. I am amazed the difference in needles. I have recommended them to several friends and given them one to use as a sample. I love them!

50. September 10, 2014 at 8:33 am

Don’t understand dear hubby when a needle sticks in his foot and he yelps and hops around. I’m excited he’s found my favorite needles from PG (been buying 10 packs at a time for years)! It’s always his foot never mine! It is much easier to grab another needle and keep stitching! I know that magnet will find it (hubby’s foot). Spending time finding needles slows me down!!!

51. 69 Cathy Weatherford
    September 10, 2014 at 8:35 am

I bought several of your packets of needles at a class I took from you in Yuba City a few years ago. I love them, and haven’t tried any others. No reason to. I also would like to know what thread you used on the big stitch quilt. I am so inspired again, and need to do this. Thanks so much for being you. Just love your honesty. And it was so fun to take your class. I had to leave the ranch early in the morning, drive 75 miles to the class, wondering to myself ” what the heck are you doing, you don’t even know one person there. Almost turned around and went home, but I’m not a quitter. So glad I went, met the nicest women there, and enjoyed you so much. We don’t go to that ranch anymore, so haven’t had any contact with those women. But it was such a great day. Thanks so much

52. 71 Leanne
    September 10, 2014 at 8:35 am

I have been doing penny rugs and wool applique for a few years, I do a lot of it and I stitch daily. This summer I took my first class in wool at Primitive Gatherings and I changed many of the ways I did things. The needles I used would always chew up my fingertips, I don’t use a thimble. At the class you gave us the chenille needle to use…no more chewed fingertips and the needles just glided threw the wool…love them! I love the new packaging with the loop on top i can just slip it on the ring I keep all my flosses on,

I love your hand quilted quilt, I don’t know how you got it done with the beautiful view out your window. 🙂

53. 72 Diann S
    September 10, 2014 at 8:43 am

The best needles ever………..I use them for all my handwork. Piecing, needle turn applique as well as wool applique. I just love the feel. I have tried other brands but they just don’t feel right.
    Love the big stitch quilting…..I haven’t tried that yet I am still trying to teach myself machine quilting on my home machine. Maybe will try the big stitch…….on my next bed size quilt.

54. 73 Linda
    September 10, 2014 at 9:26 am

I have purchased several packages of #22 and #24 needles. I like how easy it is to thread them and how they stay sharp while working through lays of cotton or wool. I have recommended them to several friends. I love them!

55. 74 marie
    September 10, 2014 at 10:30 am

Love the anchor!

56. September 10, 2014 at 11:11 am

I love the Primitive Gathering needles! I have an in home shop/studio where I teach wool rug hooking and wool appliqué. Yes there is definitely a difference in needles! These are all the rave and I LOVE that new packaging. Although I do find the cards handy to stick the needles back in with the threads I am currently using. You are the best Lisa… wonderful product! Thank you!

57. September 10, 2014 at 11:20 am

I love the quilts you are working on and designed! I do lots of wool applique and received a package of chenille needles from you w/an order a long time ago, so I am in dire need of some more of your wonderful needles and yes, #24 is my absolute favorite size b/c I like to stitch w/#8 pearl cotton, not too big, not too small of a needle. Just the perfect size! LOVE the new packaging and I agree that 6 is never enough!! LOL

Hugs,
    Tanya

58. 77 Julie
    September 10, 2014 at 11:23 am

Love the quilts!

59. September 10, 2014 at 11:37 am

I have not used worked with wool or your needles but your work is beautiful! I love the large Anchor quilt! My husband and I both served in the US Navy so that quilt speaks to me!

60. 79 Betty Jo Chaplin
    September 10, 2014 at 12:35 pm

12 # 24 chenille needles in a package is a perfect amount. I can have one for my SBOW, one for my free anniversary mystery, one for my sheep wool applique and any other project I decide to work on. Those plastic containers are great for traveling to retreats and vacations, too.

61. 80 Gina
    September 10, 2014 at 12:42 pm

I started using the #24 Chenille needles at your suggestion in either a blog post or in the instructions of one of the many wool projects that I have stacked up here…It is the way to go for wool appliqué and I tend to pick up a pack or two with orders. The new packaging is a great idea and I look forward to getting a pack or two or three!!

62. 81 Paula P
    September 10, 2014 at 1:19 pm

I use the #24 chenille needles for everything I do. I love the ease of threading and how the needle seems to fit my fingers. sounds strange but true. You can’t beat the way the needle goes through wool. Just feels like butter. Can’t do without my #24 chenille needles. Thanks
    Paula in SD

63. 83 Alberta Bailie
    September 10, 2014 at 2:37 pm

I guess you asked f or it!! We all love the #24 needles. I always stocked up at the Houston show. At a quilt meeting one of the girls said she was having so much trouble threading her needle, I asked her why? and looked at her sharp she was using. I handed her one of my #24 primitive gathering needles and said, Lisa told you to use this size. She has used them ever since and no longer has a threading problem!! A side note, I had lots of threading problems for fabric applique and just bought a Bohn needle threader. Love it!! It has a side for small needles, yes, it will thread a #12 unless the thread is too thick, and the other side has threading for a larger needle, would work on the chenille’s if for some reason you have a problem. Check it out Lisa.

September 10, 2014 at 4:54 pm

Love your needles. Just ordered some. Love your hand quilting on your quilt. What kind of thread did you use?

65. 87 Kim
    September 10, 2014 at 5:28 pm

I have seen your quilt on your blog. Do you think you might kit that one?

66. 90 elizabeth wynn
    September 10, 2014 at 6:11 pm

Love your needles, only got to try from a shop in Washinton state…..they are the best. Arkansas does not carry them. I will definitely buy some next order. They beat all others for wool applique which I am new to but love. Your work is beautiful!

67. September 10, 2014 at 6:11 pm

I was a self taught blanket stitch wool applique sewer and thought i was okay at it, but i took Lisa’s class and learned some new techniques to really freshen up my stitch! She also introduced me to her needles and they are way better than what i was using. Thanks again Lisa, I encourage everyone to take a class from her, you wont regret it!

68. 92 Susan Vicary
    September 10, 2014 at 6:52 pm

I haven’t had the pleasure of using your needless. I’ve purchased several of your kits, love wool, hand work etc and would love to sew with the #24 based on all the raves. Thank you for the opportunity!
    Susan Vicary
    Pittsburgh, PA

69. 93 Anna Mermaid
    September 10, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Love your quilts . . . I must try the big stitch quilting!!!!

70. 94 Laura Lynch
    September 11, 2014 at 4:37 am

Hi Lisa! Great needles! Looking forward to the new fabric line . . . can’t wait! My favorite pre-cut Moda fabric is the fat-quarter towers! Love all the choices of coordinated fabric & there is enough fabric to really made a whole quilt. Thanks for sharing all the projects you are working on . . . they do inspire me!

71. 95 Sunnybec
    September 11, 2014 at 6:24 am

Really enjoying this blog hop and all the different ways this pattern can be use. I haven’t seen your needles before, not sure if I can get them where I live. Thanks for the giveaway.

72. 96 Judy C in NC
    September 11, 2014 at 8:50 am

Really looking forward to trying these needles. Love how all the designers took one patter and made them their own. What creativity shown throught this hop. Thanks from Judy C in NC

73. 97 Heather~
    September 11, 2014 at 4:08 pm

I like the size 24 “Big” needles! LOL 🙂 However I really do love them. I even use them for my big stitch hand quilting and also when I am sewing my bindings on. Ugh, I know, but they just feel right in my hand and are super easy to thread. Plus I know the quality is there. I just grab one, thread and stitch. Don’t ever have to worry about the needles not coming out of the package ready to use. So I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a newer package with the little tube. Easy to carry them around in my hand sewing kit. 🙂 Hello to Nick as well.
    Cowgirl Heather~

74. 99 Diane Yager
    September 11, 2014 at 6:45 pm

I purchased these needles at a quilt show this spring and will have a hard time going back to using other brands. My daughter was with me and decided to purchase a kit to see how she liked working with wool appliqué. She is now hooked and “borrowed” a couple of the needles I purchased, preferring yours to the brand I offered her.

75. September 12, 2014 at 1:42 am

Lisa, I’ve been playing with the thought of hand quilting some day! WOW…that large quilt you just finished is gorgeous! Congratulations on finishing it. 🙂

76. 101 kathy yedica
    September 12, 2014 at 5:58 pm

I could not download part 3 of stitch a long. The only part on bar to right was part 1 Please advise

77. 102 Ann in NC
    September 12, 2014 at 9:13 pm

Seeing your new needle packing will make me treasure my “too labor intensive” ones I bought in Charlotte! They might just be too special to use! Ok, that’s my story and I am sticking to it! Darn if I didn’t buy another of your patterns today during a local shop hop! My collection is growing!

78. 103 Janan
    September 14, 2014 at 9:30 am

Yay!!! Three of us girlfriends went to Chattanooga, I saw Nick & Amy at your booth, told them to tell you I said “hello”. Nick said you were working hard on Fall Market items, sew sorry we missed seeing you. Your booth was “AWESOME”. The quilt you made that won the show was beautiful. The quilting designs were amazing, and I am glad I got to see it. The wool is just something else, wonderful designs.

79. 105 Debbie
    September 15, 2014 at 12:33 pm

I especially like Lisa’s chenille needles because they are smaller in length than other needles I’ve found. It’s easier to take smaller stitches when necessary. I also find that I can thread them with Valdani 12 and not use a needle threader. that’s a miracle for my less than perfect eyesight. I think I’m going to like the new packaging and especially being able to get 12 needles in a “case” instead of the 6 on a card. I know, I could buy multiple cards which I do all the time, but the packaging is a big plus for taking them with me. Thanks for thinking of that! My mom and sister thank you too as I know that I will be buying some for them for their Christmas stockings.

80. 106 Pam Harrington
    September 27, 2014 at 8:33 am

Hello Lisa, I have researched and everyone says your chenille needles are THE BEST to use when doing wool appliqué. I was going to ordered some for your website, but it seems to be down. I am subscribed to your 10th Anniversary Stitch-along. I would like one “vial” of each size of your chenille needles.

• September 27, 2014 at 9:32 am

Pam…we are working on it thanks for letting me know… Next week we should have our new site up and running…, I sent your comment to the store so they should send them with the stitch a long

81. 108 Rachel Childress
    September 30, 2014 at 7:15 am

I am so sad to see you aren’t going to be at the sewing expo in Fredricksburg Va….I was so looking forward to it! I thought I saw that you all would be there…:-(. Oh, well…I guess I will just continue to enjoy being an online customer. I am enjoying the quilt of the month from the Small Treasures book! We will miss you here in Virginia!

82. 109 Lynn Rogers
    October 1, 2014 at 7:32 am

These needles are the bomb.com. Have found nothing that compares….glad to see that shops can now get them. They are like a hot knife through butter. LOVE the #24! Will have to stock up when I’m up there in April 2015!