Let’s cross our fingers and hope the magic happens like it should!
UPDATING WEBSITE TODAY!!! 10/2
UPDATING OUR WEBSITE
Over the past couple months we have been working on upgrading our website in order to make navigating and ordering on our site easier for our customers. When we upload our NEW site, we are going to need to be down for a span of 24 hours. This is going to happen from Thursday (10/2) at noon to Friday (10/3) at noon. After this time, you will be able to start ordering from the NEW site. The site will look different from the old one, so do not panic if you see something different than what you are used to seeing: our layout will be different, our products will still be unchanged.
1. You will be able to change your password, credit card, mailing and billing
2. Comments will be seen clearly in your order
3. Search engine is better equipped to find what you are looking for
4. Wish list option
Log In Procedure:
When logging into the NEW site, you will be using your current user name and password.
IF this does not work for you there are 2 steps for you to try.
1. Ask for a NEW password, this will be sent to the email that is on file for you, once you have used this you should be able to get into the site. IF this does not work for you please use Step 2.
2. You will need to Re-register COMPLETELY. Even though you could be a current customer, when we uploaded current customers into the new system, one or two of you could have been missed.
We realize that this switch might not go as perfectly as we want it to, so please be patient with us during this process. We will get everything corrected in a timely manner and get this site running smoothly.
Again thank you very much for your support and understanding,
Lisa and Primitive Gatherings Quilt Shop Staff
lisabongean | October 2, 2014 at 11:13 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p1k0Kp-1kT
Comment See all comments Like
Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Primitive Gatherings Blog.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
Thanks for flying with WordPress.com