I am a little behind on A LOT of things… but..here is another fun thing I want to promote!!!
Annette from petitequilts.com is doing another one block challenge for fun! There will be prizes and I will sponsor a nice one as well but I do not want to “steal the thunder” here…go to Annett’s blog (click that red link above and it will take you there)..read all about this challenge, read about her and who is…and what she does…and get the block pattern and start stitching!!!
I did copy here rules here…
Rules for Lisa’s One Block Challenge
- Use only one pieced block pattern in your quilt. Lisa chose the Diamond Plaid block pattern for her block. You must use only Diamond Plaid blocks as your pieced block. You can use as many Diamond Plaid blocks as you want, and you can use any size block you want. You can even use different sizes of the block in the quilt.
- Use only Primitive Gatherings fabrics by Moda in the quilt. You can use any of the Primitive Gatherings lines of fabric. You can use 1 line or all the lines in your quilt. You can also use Moda Bella Solids if you want.
- Your quilt can be any size, large or small.
- Your quilt will look better if it is quilted and bound, but it is not required to enterthe challenge.
- Use any setting for your blocks. Alternate blocks, sashing, no sashing, etc. Youget to choose but you will need to use Primitive Gatherings fabrics or Bella Solids. Do not use a pieced block in your sashing (half square triangle, Broken Dishes, etc.), that would add another block to the challenge and this is a ONE block challenge
- You have 3 months to complete the quilt. It must be finished and posted to Instagram by November 30th. You will need to have an instagram account and you will post your finished quilt with the #lisaobc. Lisa will search that hashtag and be able to see all the quilts taking part in the challenge.
- Lisa will choose 3 winners in December 2018 from those posted to
Instagram. Moda has graciously offered to donate the 3 prize packages which may include precuts of Primitive Gatherings fabrics, books and patterns and other goodies from Moda. Lisa has also offered gift certificates to the winners. Once Lisa has chosen the winners, I will announce the names of the lucky winners and get the prizes sent out.
I can’t wait to see your quilts!! LB