I wish to THANK all of you who participated in our first ever box!!!!
It was because we have lots of them that we were able to fill that box with lots of wooly goodness!!! Now those of you who have not ordered this box…at the end I will discuss your options…
We will try and theme our boxes each time…Box #1 Theme…White Winter Pine…I will note when EACH box coming 2-7 will contain something similar.
Each box will contain one main project…in Box #1 it is…
- Forrest Friends
- Each box will contain Something Wooly this one contains a special charm pack of 10 currated wools, both hand dyed and textured.
3. Ruler Box
4. Each box will contain a pincushion kit that will fit in the ruler box…so you can switch them out. This pattern has every monogram for you to make more pincushions…after all you have a bunch of wool charms!!!
5. Valdani Ball…and a needle…a color used in one of the projects in the box.
6. Hand made Pins from… Just Another Button Co.
9 & 10. An ON-GOING Wool Applique Project called “Everlasting”. the number of blocks will vary in each box going forward until I think we have enough for a great quilt.11. Each block will contain a Recipe Card.
Note: The Target store has this galvanized recipe card holder that will nicely hold all your cards.
12. This box contained a cookie cutter to go along with the recipe…this droopy tree is so cute!13. Each block will contain a Stitch Card…We are working on the ring/clip to keep them together along with a front and a back cover for our Stitch Cards. These will come in Box #2
14. Last.. but not least…Hand made Carmels from our famous candy store…VandeWalles Cakes & Candies in Appleton, WIand our box is going to make an amazing storage container….It turned out so amazing we are so proud of that box!!! It is valued at $102.00, not counting the box!
Now those of you who received BOX #1 make sure you go and sign up if you wish to continue…you only have to sign up once…and you are in til box 7 and then if you wish to opt out you can, but you have to call and cancel. If you do nothing they keep coming. Click HERE. Boxes will be charged on the 15th of March and then every other month on the 15th. If your card is successfully processed we will ship them out right away. They will be $66..or $72 if you get a protective box and this includes the shipping.
If you did not get BOX #1 and you wish to…you need to call the shop and order one. 920-722-7233.
If you sign up for our subscription on our website it will start with BOX #2.
If you do not wish to have BOX #1 but want the ruler box and the two quilt blocks you can purchase them at full retail prices. We will notify you when you can order them.
We will have a Facebook Group…PG Wool Box…we are going to accept the members in soon…we need to make sure everyone who asks to join IS really a subscriber…and that takes a little time…So please do not worry if we do not get to that right away!!!
These projects will not be available til 2020 for the public. And…. I can’t wait for you to see what coming up…especially BOX #3…another ON-Going project…
If you have any questions…I will be checking the comment section here…ask away!
Thank you all for the great comments about the BOX #1…It sure was nice to hear!!!
Lisa & the Staff of Primitive Gatherings
Leave a Reply