Today I want to feature a few items that I totally cannot life with out…my iron, the steam station…but don’t stop reading..there a NEW compact Steam Station and then there are my light pads…
Now this post is going to be different because I cannot sell you these items through my store…why?…because I would pay more for them than you can get them on Amazon…Sad…right…but there comes a time when you have to embrace that fact that if you can beat it you have to join in…now this does not mean that we should by everything on Amazon…because if we do all the small businesses will be gone…but…there are some times when you have to work with the fact that I in my mind cannot sell you an iron for $400 when you can buy it for $200….so we are going to work with what we can…and free shipping…If you order by clicking the links below I will get a little commission off your purchase through Amazon…so that is better than nothing in my book…so without taking anymore Saturday before Christmas time…here are the items...Click the links and look at the great pricing!
LOOK! a new COMPACT version of my beloved Steam Station…and it’s really not that much smaller…so I have ordered one and I am sure this one will be as nice as the bigger model….
- STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE W/ MICROSTEAM HOLES – Scratch-resistant stainless steel for smooth, easy gliding across different garments; 400 microsteam holes ensure thorough steam distribution; precision tip for hard-to-reach areas
- POWERFUL STEAM – Heats up in just 2 minutes; generates 120g of high-pressurized, wrinkle-removing steam for professional results; energy-saving Eco mode uses 20% less heating energy compared to medium steam output level
- XL WATER TANK – 40-Oz. capacity means more time spent steaming and less time spent refilling; 90 Min. of continuous steam on a single tank. Power cord length – 1.7 m
- CONVENIENT DESIGN – Electronic control panel with indicator that shows when tank needs a refill or when cleaning is required; compact size; locking system and built-in cord storage for easy portability
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA – Stay-cool fabric hose; 3-way auto-off feature shuts iron off after 8 Min. of inactivity on heel and 30 Sec. on soleplate or tipped over on its side
This is my all time favorite iron…I even pack it in the carry-on when traveling and teaching…it’s that important and good for piecing and wool appliqués.
- Exceptional 5 bars of pressure ideal for removing wrinkles from hanging garments or drapes and or smoothing and shaping sewing projects
- Micro steam 400 Stainless Steel Soleplate. Power cord length : 1.9 meter
- Constant High Powered Steam – available at the touch of a trigger, the powerful steam makes ironing fast and effortless
- Eco Setting saves up to 20% of energy, power 1800 watts, steam output 80 grams per minute
- Extra Large, removable and visible 47oz Tank allowing 1.5 hours of continuous ironing ; Anti scale function – Rinsing system
- Made in France Here is my lovely Steam Station…I am starching and ironing and Layer cakes for an up coming project!! I
Daylight Company-Wafer 2 Light Box. Ideal for sewing, quilting, embroidery, calligraphy.
This is a nice light pad if you do not have room or the funds for the BIG DADDY one below…
Here are some of the great features of this super slim BIG DADDY light pad
- Even spread of dimmable LED light from edge to edge of lightbox
- Ideal for tracing, sketching, scrapbooking, and other craft projects
- Large 18X23.5 inch work area with ruler gridded frame
- Lightweight and eco-friendly
Here is mine, in use! I did have the 11x 17…but since I had the room I traded up to the 18x 23.5 when it came out… and I so love how big it is…
Last…This is my newest edition to my sewing studio…this light is over my cutting surface…it has THE BEST lighting I could ask for over my cutting mat…now I did not plan to have a light over my table…I thought my lighting in my room was going to be enough…but let me tell you I am getting older and it’s getting a little harder so I needed this to be as accurate as possible...if you can’t cut accurate you can’t stitch accurate!
Here is my light situation during the day…it’s fine…at night I need a little more…
and then even though it is daytime…can you see the extra clear light I get…I can move or swivel this lamp in any directions it need to be…
It clamps onto my table…and then when I am not using it…I can unplug it here instead of at the outlet…this means I don’t have a cord in my way…all the time..
I hope you can understand my reasoning behind this post…these are high ticket items and I cannot sell them to you for more than you can get them on the number one shopping place in the world…
So for a comment today…tell me about how you shop…do you go to the store, do you do all online…I would love to hear any or all of your comments….I will pick a winner for the large table lamp…on Jan 1st! Happy Saturday! Lisa