It is designed especially for embroiderers so that you can track multiple projects throughout the year—because let’s face it, who doesn’t have lots of projects going at once?! Set your project goals, track your progress, and manage your time and works-in-progress (WIPs). Each project has four pages to track and record all the critical details: the name of your project, the layout, the stitches and embellishments, due dates, supply lists and more. Plus, flip to the back of the planner for a reference section and even more handy tools.
- Get inspired to start AND finish your projects with project sheets, tracking logs, and beautiful embroidery photos
- Keep track of classes, gifts, contact info, and so much more
- Spiral-bound and tabbed for ease of use
You will also have a chance to win the planner from the other participants on the blog tour, when you visit their sites.
- June 16th: Aimee Ray, http://aimeeray.com/blog/
- June 17th: Lynn Woll, https://createwhimsy.com/
- June 19th: Christen Brown, https://christenbrown.com/blog
The timing on this is perfect…are you following our Crazy Fall Stitch Along?
Follow along here…all the blocks are posted each week
All for now…take care…and keep on STITCHING everyday! Lisa
Leave a Reply