Is is still Wednesday!!! I hope so because I do not like being behind…but sometimes it happens that way…I saw this quote yesterday and I think it was meant for me…
You can do ANYTHING…you just can’t do EVERYTHING!
Slapped me right in the face and yes, I exhaled and thought…this is for ME, this is my sign…I try to do too many things…so I just came to the realization that stuff will happen when I can make it happen…
So here are the blocks I did this morning plus the two I missed posting last week…In order…
Betsy Chuchian Block 19 go HERE for pattern.
Stacy Iest Hsu Block 20 go HERE for pattern.
Jan Patek Block 21 go HERE for pattern. (I was lazy and pieced my star)
Laurie Simpson Block 22 go HERE for pattern.
Boy that was a lot of linking…but you may notice I did not do Jan’s appliqued star, but I did do a Brannock & Patek pieced star…here are some pics on how I did it…
I first cut out a 3 1/2″ freezer paper square…drew a star…Cut it apart and ironed them to the fabric.
Cut them out by adding a seam allowance.Stitched…G/A/H together. Stitched B/C/D together. Stitched those two units together…Stitched I and E together and added them to the unit…Stitched K/F/J together and then added them. I also then cut 2″ borders and trimed the block to 6 1/2″…I did not notice my wonky top point…oh well.. its staying that way…Also I did not forget that I STILL did not stitch block 10…
Hope you enjoyed seeing my blocks…and make sure you visit the whole gang!
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram
- The Moda Cutting Table ~ Carrie Nelson
Leave a Reply