Happy Block Heads Day! Here is another great Quilt Block!
This week’s quilt block is from the super sweet, super talented Lissa Alexander! I would not be doing my job if I did not inform you that she has been the brains behind all of the Moda All Star books and she has published a few of her own…Sisterhood of Scraps is the newest, and Oh, Scrap was introduced pervious…If you are a scrap quilter like Lissa…you will love these books…she uses mixes and use a ton of Moda lines in her quilts…things that probably shouldn’t go together but they do!
Here is my version of Lissa’s quilt block…ZEST
In addition to ZEST,I have also made Lissa’s alternate quilt block…4″….look how big those seam allowances look!
- Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
- Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
- Betsy Chutchian
- Jan Patek of Jan Patek Quilts
- Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
- Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
- Lissa Alexander
- Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
- Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Stacey Iest Hsu
- Robin Pickens
- Janet Clare
- Jen Kingwell
- Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Company
…and now the winner of last week’s give-away!
Last of all… THANKS to all the Moda “peeps” & designers who participated in making this such a cool give-away!
Click Icon to visit Primitive Gatherings!