Happy Block Heads Day!
Here is another great Quilt Block: PINWHEEL QUILT BLOCK
My 4″ pinwheel quilt block was made with Indigo Gatherings & Urban Farmhouse Gatherings & Bella Solid… all Moda fabrics for sure!!!
Click HERE to get this week’s pattern!
This week’s pinwheel quilt block was designed by, Stacey IEST HSU, she is the Moda designer who makes all those cute, easy to make dolls from the panels. Moda sold a ton of these panels! Visit Click this link to see all her beautiful fabric lines!
- Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
- Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
- Betsy Chutchian
- Jan Patek of Jan Patek Quilts
- Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
- Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
- Lissa Alexander
- Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
- Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Stacey Iest Hsu
- Robin Pickens
- Janet Clare
- Jen Kingwell
- Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Company
- Thank you all for visiting today!! We really appreciate you ALL for supporting Moda and it’s designers! Be safe and Stitch Everyday!
Click this Icon to visit Primitive Gatherings!
One thought on “Moda Block Heads 3 Quilt Block 10: Windmills – Pinwheel Quilt Block”
Can you send me the link for the blockheads block #8 from Minnick and Simpson? I can’t find the link on the website and I have not received any assistance from them.