I am sorry if you were waiting for this quilt along project post… but I wanted the Christmas Carol Mystery Block to have it’s DAY!… So here ya go… here is my version of Jen’s block/1
Happy Block Heads Wednesday! Ok..now Thursday!
Here is another great Quilt Block FOR OUR QUILT ALONG PROJECT: THE BALDWIN
My 4″ “The Baldwin” quilt block was made with Urban Farmhouse & Indigo Gatherings.
Another Paper pieced block…some you will love it…some will hate it…..I LOVE LOVE LOVE how my block turned out…I wonder if Jen hand pieced her’s since I think that is all she does….Can’t wait to find out! I think when you hand piece you can stitch anything!
Thanks Jen for such a fun beautiful block! Visit the link below to get the pattern and see all the other projects that Jen creates…they are fabulous!
- Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
- Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
- Betsy Chutchian
- Jan Patek of Jan Patek Quilts
- Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
- Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
- Lissa Alexander
- Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
- Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Stacey Iest Hsu
- Robin Pickens
- Janet Clare
- Jen Kingwell
- Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Company
- Thank you all for visiting today!! We really appreciate you ALL for supporting Moda and it’s designers!
- Be safe and Stitch Everyday!
Click this Icon to visit Primitive Gatherings!