Happy Block Heads Wednesday!
My 4″ STARRY EYED- quilt block was made with Urban Farmhouse Gatherings
How do you pick your fabrics for your blocks FOR YOUR QUILT ALONG PROJECT?
I have my unused 10″ layercake squares to the left…I have all the fabric that I have used in previous blocks in baggies sorted by color. So I try to use a new fabric that I have not used before and then if I need just a little something I use one of previously used fabrics…
I start cutting and then laying out my pieces from A-to how many letters there are in the block…
then I put all the fabrics on the design board to see if I like them…
And don’t forget to print your block 15 pattern from our Moda Block Head Quilt Along Project in this link below:
- Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
- Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
- Betsy Chutchian
- Jan Patek of Jan Patek Quilts
- Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
- Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
- Lissa Alexander
- Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
- Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Stacey Iest Hsu
- Robin Pickens
- Janet Clare
- Jen Kingwell
- Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Company
- To win the book please leave a comment and tell me how far you are on your blocks! Be honest! There is no competition…doesn’t matter if you didn’t even start yet!
Click this Icon to visit Primitive Gatherings!