It is Block Head Wednesday today…I know…today is almost over…but all I can do is blame it on Florance….I was supposed to be teaching on the Outer Banks of NC this week…needless to say we were told we could not go over the bridge because they were going to have mandatory evacuations tuesday morning…so I never seen the beautiful 24 bedroom beach house we had rented for this beautiful event…I am sad and still processing it all, but I know this is nothing compared to what will happen when that hurricane come through…so I could not stitch my blocks yesterday as planned…I was lucky to get a flight home today and just took the time to stitch the THREE blocks…
Here they are….Carrie’s block can be found HERE.
Brigitte’s Block can be found HERE.
Vanessa’s Block can be found HERE.
Click HERE to see our beautiful house where our retreat was lost to the storm…
Make sure to visit all the designers for their versions for these blocks.
- Lynne’s Blog / Facebook / Website
- Barbara & Mary – Me & My Sister’s Blog / Instagram
- Brigitte Heitland – Zen Chic’s Blog / Instagram
- Vanessa Goertzen – Lella Boutique’s Blog / Instagram
- Betsy’s Blog / Facebook / Instagram
- Stacy Iest Hsu’s Blog / Instagram
- Jan’s Blog / Website
- Laurie Simpson’s Blog / Instagram
- Jo’s Blog / Instagram
- Sherri McConnell – A Quilting Life’s Blog / Instagram
- Lisa’s Blog / Website / Instagram
- Corey Yoder’s Blog / Instagram