Happy Block Heads Wednesday!
Here is another great Quilt Block FOR OUR QUILT ALONG PROJECT: BlOOMING LOVE BLOCK
My 4″ Blooming Love quilt block was made with Urban Farmhouse Gatherings.
I LOVE how my block turned out…I did kind of plan the pinwheel in the middle so your eyes had something to focus on…Thanks Robin for such a fun beautiful block!
BUT… I do have to admit when I made this quilt along project block I did not see the “heart” in it… and that is why I made the pinwheel. It looked like the whole block was scrappy. I guess I should look at it in color instead of black & white. Now that I see Robin’s block it makes perfect sense! Oh, well…. that’s the way it goes!!!
Click HERE to get this week’s pattern!
This week’s Blooming Love quilt block was designed by, Robin Pickens.
Click this link to visit Robins Website!
I have posted a bunch in the last week or so…CLICK HERE to visit the older posts
I also have to share this today…this makes me smile.
We now have the bunnies pillows for Easter/Spring! Makes me want to stitch a bunch!
- Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
- Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
- Betsy Chutchian
- Jan Patek of Jan Patek Quilts
- Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
- Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
- Lissa Alexander
- Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
- Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Stacey Iest Hsu
- Robin Pickens
- Janet Clare
- Jen Kingwell
- Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Company
- Thank you all for visiting today!! We really appreciate you ALL for supporting Moda and it’s designers! Be safe and Stitch Everyday!
Click this Icon to visit Primitive Gatherings!
Leave a Reply