Happy Block Heads Wednesday!
Here is another great Quilt Block FOR OUR QUILT ALONG PROJECT: BlOOMING LOVE BLOCK
My 4″ Blooming Love quilt block was made with Urban Farmhouse Gatherings.
I LOVE how my block turned out…I did kind of plan the pinwheel in the middle so your eyes had something to focus on…Thanks Robin for such a fun beautiful block!
BUT… I do have to admit when I made this quilt along project block I did not see the “heart” in it… and that is why I made the pinwheel. It looked like the whole block was scrappy. I guess I should look at it in color instead of black & white. Now that I see Robin’s block it makes perfect sense! Oh, well…. that’s the way it goes!!!
This week’s Blooming Love quilt block was designed by, Robin Pickens.
I also have to share this today…this makes me smile.
We now have the bunnies pillows for Easter/Spring! Makes me want to stitch a bunch!
- Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
- Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
- Betsy Chutchian
- Jan Patek of Jan Patek Quilts
- Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
- Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
- Lissa Alexander
- Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
- Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Stacey Iest Hsu
- Robin Pickens
- Janet Clare
- Jen Kingwell
- Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Company
- Thank you all for visiting today!! We really appreciate you ALL for supporting Moda and it’s designers! Be safe and Stitch Everyday!
Click this Icon to visit Primitive Gatherings!